Batch Create Errors when attempting file upload

I have installed Batch Create on a WP 3.0.1 Multisite - this site is on an Add-on Domain and I am getting the following errors when I try to upload a CSV file:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXX/wp-content/plugins/batch-create-1.0.1/batch-create.php on line 246

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXX/wp-content/plugins/batch-create-1.0.1/batch-create.php on line 250
Batch Create

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/XXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXX/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/EWR) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXX/wp-content/plugins/batch-create-1.0.1/batch-create.php on line 256

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpSxWxfr' to '/home/XXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXXl/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/EWR' in /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXX/wp-content/plugins/batch-create-1.0.1/batch-create.php on line 256

There was an error uploading the file, please try again!

Batch Create works fine on a site that is the main domain, but using Add-on Domains seems to be the problem. Anyone heard of a fix for this?

Cheers