Batch Create Not Showing Process Queue Link

Hi,

I have Batch Create v1.0.2 installed in the mu-plugins folder of a WPMS v3.0.3 install. The "batch create queue" table was created automatically in the database and the new blog info fields are being create when the csv file is uploaded. When I upload the csv file with the blog info to create the new blogs, it shows that the items were added to the queue. The issue is that on the same page there is not any info about how many items are in the queue and no link to process the queue. I created the csv file using notepad.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya sarah,

The issue is that on the same page there is not any info about how many items are in the queue and no link to process the queue.

I don't believe the plugin has any reporting built into it. It actually bypasses all WordPress-related signup and creation functions and will.

However you should see a new sentence at the top of the batch create page that says:

Note: There are # items (blogs/users) waiting to be processed. Click here to process the queue. If there is a problem, you can clear the queue by clicking here.

Where # = number of items to be processed. Are you not seeing this page load up? It's working fine on my test install. Can you check the server error logs to see if anything is being reported there?

Thanks!

• sarah101
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ok, I just did a brand new install of WPMS v3.0.3 and the only plugin installed in Batch Create. I am still having this issue with the process link not appearing. Please see attached images.

The database appears to be installed and gathering the info just fine.

Thanks

• sarah101
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ahhaaa! Ok, the damn issue is the database tables prefix. If you change the default "wp_" prefix during setup to something else like "abc_", this causes the Batch Create plugin not to show the "waiting to be processed" message / link when a csv is uploaded.

Can you guys fix this to work with whatever database prefix is used during setup? I would prefer to be able to use a custom database prefix for obvious security issues.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.