Batch Create Plugin Problem.

I used the batch create plugin to create sites through multi site…

I noticed today an issue…

The sites were all activated as SEARCH ENGINE BLOCKED in WordPress.

This is a huge issue,

and I have over 100 blogs which im hoping do not need manually done.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi sitywyde and welcome to the WPMU DEV Forums!

I don’t recall the privacy settings being turned on by default like that for newly created sites with Batch Create, but in any case, you could use the following plugin to set all the privacy settings however you like them as Super Admin.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/sitewide-privacy-options-for-wordpress-mu

That plugin provides you the option to automatically change the privacy settings on your site. It also provides a few additional privacy options.

Let us know how that goes!

-David

• sitywyde
    • New Recruit

i want to do this on the whole network at once…not manually..does this plugin allow this?….I have also been talking to live support, and he mentioned he is adding a fix to batch create pliugin, so that privacy is not triggered.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi sitywyde,

The Sitewide Privacy plugin is a premium theme included with a Full membership here actually. But I’ve pinged the developer to see what might able to be done in your case as you’ve already got the blogs created.

We’ll see how we can get this sorted! Thanks for your patience!

-David

• James Farmer
    • CEO (of WPMU DEV, honest)

Hi There,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread or not? Or by yourself separately to us?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we’ll get onto it and helping you out asap!

In fact, I’ve already flagged Ve to double make sure.

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Cheers, James

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.