Batch Create Pro Site integration

So I was about to batch create a ton of sites, when I realized something, I am gonna have to individually set each site to be a pro-site (User already paid) I think that this should be an option not only to the network admins, but also to the user when they bulk order credits. Saves lots and lots of time. Think this is possible?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Brashell,

Thanks for your post.

I gave it a thought and think it would be great to have the BC+PS integration.

Batch create will allow us to create sites in bulk and at the same time assign them to a ProSite level.

Let me send this to our lead developer for his thoughts on the same. He should be here sooner than later.

You have my +1 for it already !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Brashell
    • The Bug Hunter

Lol, thanks, also I would like to suggest the ability for CSV for users as in my case, many schools have excel files of all their students and teachers, so this would be very useful as well. Just thinking out of the box here :slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Oh and PC, gimme a chance to help people! Lol, I keep coming on to see if there are some new threads, and all of them were helped by you, hahaha!

lol :slight_smile: I will leave a few for you :wink:

Ignacio, thanks for considering this for a future release :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.