Batch Create users and Blogs + BuddyPress extended profiles all at once

Hello guys,

I am planning to use Batch-Create to set up my users however I would like to know if it is possible to also populate the data for the BuddyPress Extended profiles as well, at the same time, in the same operation?

If not possible, what is the reason? Also if not possible, I want to make sure I can create the BuddyPress tie in between the new users sub-sites and their Extended Profile but it's still a little fuzzy in my mind how this would work...

I am still not too sure about how BuddyPress and Multisite work together...(thus the confusion)

Basically what I hope to have is Each new registered user gets website on subdomain + Extended Profile.

Thank You for your patience and assistance.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Luc, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

At the moment, Batch Create's designed to bulk create basic user details, adding in BuddyPress's Extended Profile Fields would require some custom development presently.

Also if not possible, I want to make sure I can create the BuddyPress tie in between the new users sub-sites and their Extended Profile but it's still a little fuzzy in my mind how this would work...

Basically what I hope to have is Each new registered user gets website on subdomain + Extended Profile.

The only plugin I'm seeing out there that may be able to add in the information like this would be this one over here:

http://www.youngtechleads.com/buddypress-members-import/

You'd want to ask them if it's compatible with Multisite though, not seeing that it is right away.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.