Batch Created users not interfacing with Google Apps Login plugin

I created some test users with Batch Create, and I have a functional link between my Google Apps for Edu domain and my WP install with this plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/google-apps-login/

It works for users created by hand, but will not authenticate users created with Batch Create.

Please advise…

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @maer,

Have those test users email addresses got an associated google email address.

As far as I can tell, the users need to be registered on wordpress first, and their email address must match the google email address they are trying to login with.

Can those users login without using google app?

Thanks

• Maer
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Vaughan,

Yes, those users were batch-created with email addresses of existing users in our GAFE domain. The users can login straight through wp-login.php, but not the Google plugin.

It seems there’s something about the batch-created users’ email address that is not registering/linking correctly with the Google domain.

• Maer
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

So, to test this further, I just manually re-entered a batch-created user’s email address by hand in WP, and now the Google login works.

Some there’s definitely something about the link with the email field in batch creation that’s dodgy.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

Are you adding them to a specific subsite? or from the main site?

I can’t see any difference between the users that are batch created or created manually, even in the DB :S

Let me just ask one of our developers to see if he can find out what might be happening.

Hopefully he should respond shortly.

Thanks

• Maer
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I’m very embarrassed. There was a systematic typo in my import data for the Batch Create of users which was causing the problem. Essentially, the email addresses were not correct at the batch creation.

Thanks for taking a moment to help, though.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.