BBPress and BuddyPress add-ons keep getting disabled.

BBPress and BuddyPress add-ons keep getting disabled. This has happened about 4 times over the course of the past 2 hours.
I was testing a few moments ago and it seems to stay but my biggest worry is that what effect will it have on my site protection. Please help.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tom Migot

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I must admit that I never came across such issue so far. I tried to replicate it on my own setup but I wasn't able too, though I'm a PC guy (not using Mac) and after watching your video I think that it might somehow be related to Safari browser specifically.

However, I wasn't able to test it on your site, nor check its configuration as support access doesn't seem to be active and the site seems to be currently unregistered from the hub. The login credentials that you shared during the chat aren't working either.

Did you remove the site from The Hub on purpose or would that be yet another "symptom" of the issue? If you still need assistance with the case, would you mind enabling the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin on the site again, logging it back to The Hub and enabling support access so we could check the back-end?

Let me know please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.