bbpress plugin realesed

... And i am very very very disopointed of it.

This is totally user UNfriendly, and totally UNusable on multisite cause of theme NON compatibility out of the box.

This is a mess. And at the moment, Mingle forum does not seem to want to enhanced its forum server for multisite, bbperss was the only alternative. Simplepress is just not an option on a multisite, too heavy.

So suggestion for 133 farm pack and all non buddypress themes : include the bbpress theme pack ?

or create the fancy traditionnal forum server as sugegsted in another thread long weeks ago Xd ^^

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Aphrodite,

I've loaded up the plugin and played around with it just a bit but haven't really done any serious digging into it. I recall hearing something about theme compatibility but didn't notice any issues with that myself as yet.

The BuddyPress update should be out very soon though, and I wonder if that may include an updated, integrated bbPress? If so, would that sort it for you?

Cheers,
    David

• Aphrodite
    • The Reaper

if you use the default bbpress no problem !!!

but : http://bbpress.org/forums/topic/bbpress-20-theme-compatibility

it will NOT work on other themes unless we do the mentioned modif on the themes.

I dont like this concept, such as buddypress which use specific themes.

This not mature and definitly unusable :slight_frown:

the problem is not the main site, that will anyway work, but subsites, to offer a nice forum.

bbpres is NOT a nice forum user friendly for multisite use !

Or, it is possible, there is something i missed !

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.