Beaver Builder and Domain Mapping

Beaver Builder is not working in mapped domains, but works in the other sites, that uses the original URL.

• viobru

Hi, Brumbino!

Hope you’re doing great :slight_smile:

I was going to check the issue on the subsite http://ea********rt.co.uk and for some reason, I wasn’t able to log into the admin (I was getting an invalid username error). So I tried to replicate the issue on my testing site by installing the Beaver Builder on it and I’m not able to replicate the issue on my end. I’m able to use the builder on all my subsites, even if accessing them from the mapped domains (which are http://).

After checking this on my testing site, I went back to your subsite and for some reason I wasn’t able to access it (neither the admin or the frontend). I was getting a “500 Internal Server Error” for the backend and a “403 Forbidden” error on the frontend.

The errors were just temporary and I’m already able to access both the frontend and the backend, so not sure why this happened.

Also, the login issue on the subsite ended up being a temporary issue too. After doing some research of what could be causing the errors on both the frontend and the backend, I went back to your subsite and surprisingly I was able to log in and check the issue with the builder on it, which seemed not to exist anymore. As you can see on these screenshots, I’m able to see the ‘Page builder’ option when hovering on a page and if clicking on it the builder seems to be working properly on the page:

To confirm that this is working, I logged out and logged in again and the builder seems to still be working fine on your site from my end now. Have you applied any change on the site to fix this? Could you check if the builder is working for you now and confirm us here if yes or not, please?

If you still see the issue and the builder is not working for you, then I guess these random issues could be related to the server itself. Not sure if this could be directly related to the builder issue as well, but the 500 error I got could be related to having a low WP_MEMORY_LIMIT (which in your site is currently at 64M). Please check this post on where my teammate Nastia explained how to prevent the 500 error by increasing WP_MEMORY_LIMIT.

We look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.