BeaverBuilder Page builder not working with Domain Mapping

Having completed the development for the site in the network, using the BeaverBuilder Page builder, I mapped the domain for the site Vale Royal Rambling Club to make it live.
Only problem is, now BeaverBuilder no longer works, unless it is set not to redirect to the mapped domain for the front-end. This leaves me with the multisite URL being displayed, rather than the mapped domain.

Logging into wp-admin as the mapped domain doesn't solve the problem either

Could you please suggest a combination of settings that will have the front-end redirect to the mapped domain, but with the BB Page builder working as expected

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Johanna,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I've tested Beaver Builder with my mapped domain and was unable to replicate the issue even with the mapped domain used.

Glad to hear you managed to find a solution in the meantime, and just to be clear if someone else stumbles upon this thread, setting domain entered by user works for you since visitors will use mapped domain and you're using original domain, correct?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Johanna
    • The Incredible Code Injector

The way I have it set now, I have to login to the mapped domain admin, which is not ideal!

If there is a way of setting it so that when logged into the network, I can still work on the sites with mapped domains, that would be great.

Feel free to have a look at the settings - I have granted access on baobabwebsites.co.uk, and the particular sub-site is ID 13

Thanks,
    Johanna

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Johanna!

If there is a way of setting it so that when logged into the network, I can still work on the sites with mapped domains, that would be great.

Please go to the "Network Admin -> Settings -> Domain Mapping" and enable the "Cross-domain autologin" section. This should let users be automatically logged in into all sites (of which they are users) of the network regardless of the domain name.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Johanna,

Hope you are well today and won't mind me chiming here. :slight_smile:

I am not sure where did you use it last time but if it was in recent past then I am sorry to say but we have not progressed further on it. But the thing about Cross Domain Login is that it does require noticeable amount of memory usage as it sets and manages quite hectic data which it needs to be managed. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.