before making purchase this plugins i conform if it support

hi before making purchase this plugins i conform if it support for video, now what i see it is not support video pay per view, please guide me if i am missing something,

• parash
    • Flash Drive

some thing more for video, i shaw the customization help, but cant figure out what to do next with those code

<?php
    if ( function_exists( 'wpmudev_ppw_html' ) ) {
    $html = '<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-uiN9z5tqhg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>'; // html code to be protected (required)
    $id = 1; // An optional unique id if you are using the function more than once on a single page
    $description = 'video'; // Optional description of the protected content
    $price = '1.50'; // Optional price for a single view. If not set, price set in the post will be applied. If that is not set either, Unit Price in the Global Settings will be used.
    echo wpmudev_ppw_html( $html, $id, $description, $price );

• parash
    • Flash Drive

hi i have setup the ppw as screen shot, it is not working, how do i set the preview length of the video , i have 1 min video length, i want to lock it in 30 second, what would i set for 30 sec, 30 or 0.30 for test, do i have to create paypal page of just set the API key and signature,

• parash
    • Flash Drive

i have installed the word press video gallery, i want to integrate pay per view with the video gallery,i talk to George Michael about this in pre-sale, he show me an example,

Thank you for your response

I've just installed WP video gallery and tested it in my lab site.
    I used [videohome] code and pay per view, it worked! this is how I used the code :

[ppw id="43965499" description="pay to view" price="1"][videohome][/ppw]

the end result you may see it in my attached photo, left screen editor, right screen incognito window

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let me know if you've got any other questions.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @parash

I hope you are well today, thanks for the additional information, Yes that is correct, you just enter in your PayPal API details, you don't create an actual PayPal page :slight_smile:

If you want to use the gallery plugin, you would do it in the same way @George Michael done it, Use the selection tool, to select your wordpress video gallery shortcode, then it gets wrapped in them shortcodes, if that makes sense, to protect it?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• parash
    • Flash Drive

Hi problem is solved, actually Admin sees full content should be set (NO), then it will act. one more thing how much do i have to set for Excerpt length (words) for 2 min free play video. the plugin only active after 2 min video play

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Parash,

Thanks for posting back,

hello will video support excerpt length(words) or not ?

Unfortunately it will that way coz there is no way for the plugin to determine that the video has been played for 2 minutes.

The best way to achieve it is below

1: Create a teaser video and place it outside the pay per view shortcodes so that the viewers can view the video.

2: Put the full video in Pay Per View shortcodes.

So there will be 2 videos on a page. One would be a teaser and the other will be a full video.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.