Being an indian which is the payment option i should use ?

I am an indian . My website users will also be indians . which is the appropriate payment gateway i must integrate on my website ? Paypal cant send payments to indian residents . I need the plugins to get customised such. Indians mostly use indian debit cards. I request to do a little research
and update on this

Thankfully
Munavvar

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hello @fyrumunna,

Is there a specific plugin you're referring to? I can find out exactly what's available and make a recommendation. I know we don't have any indian specific gateways, but I can look into what's compatible for you.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@fyrumunna,

Ok, unfortunately PayPal is the only gateway presently available for these plugins. Stripe is available in US and Canada for Pro Sites, but the others are limited to PayPal.

If there's a particular gateway you need, you can hire a developer to built it for you. At WPMU Jobs, you'll find many wordpress experts who are also familiar with our plugins.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.