best free theme supported by appointment plus plugin

i am having a lot of trouble getting the plugin compatible with themes and other plugins.
1. which is the best free theme supported by appointment plus plugin which you have tested.
2. which is the best free theme with full page slider and a search option on home page supported by appointment plus plugin which you have tested.
pls advice

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @siddharth123

I hope you're well today!

Advising you on what is the best free theme is virtually impossible as there are just too many of them. :slight_smile:

But the Appointments+ plugin should work just fine with any theme that respects WordPress coding standards.

I just logged into your site to see if I can spot anything obviously wrong, but the form you have set up appears to work fine for me.

Can you please give more details about the issues you are having with your current theme? That, I think, would help us help you get things working the way you want them to.

Thanks!

• siddharth123
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I have a paid theme wplms. It was running fine. when i installed appointment plus plugin it ran fine for 2 days but now the following come up:
    1. the wordpress admin panel sometimes doesnt load, or loads half or loads slow.
    2. cannot edit pages.
    3. page builder sometimes works just fine...sometimes does not get enabled.
    4. my website also sometimes loads half.

i have tried uninstalling all the plugins and re activating it one by one but same problem.

i am just too frustrated.

desperately brother waiting for your reply

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @siddharth123

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I logged in via support staff access but it seems to be working fine to me. I edited pages, checked page builder, checked appointments page, its all loading almost instantly.

There can be issue with PHP memory limit that yo can increase by following steps mentioned in article on our blog.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.