Best plugins for Social Integration

I want to build the following functionality:

AUTOMATIC REPOSTING TO SOCIAL NETWORKS
a) I want my blog posts to be automatically reposted to twitter (with one of those cryptic links), facebook and/or google+ (it would be nice if I can select what gets reposted where)

PEOPLE LEAVING COMMENTS
a) I want people to be able to leave comments through facebook or google+ (or linkedin and/or twitter if that is possible) that will be posted to both the wordpress blog and to that social medium.
b) I don't want to have to have them log in as wordpress users…. It's just too much work maintaining wordpress subscriber lists. If that is necessary for this functionality I will live with this though.
c) It Is Important That Even Though A Visitor Leaves A Comment On The Blog Using Facebook Or Google, That I Still Retain The Ability To Remove If It Contains Inappropriate Content.

PEOPLE REPOSTING POSTS
a) I want to make is easy for readers to repost my blog posts, with or without comment, to their facebook account.

FRICTIONLESS LIKES
a) I want to make it easy and effortless for people to give a like or a google+ plus (especially a google+ plus) to the site.

=========
I have compiled a list of plugins to facilitate this. 11 WPMUDEV plugins and 12 from Wordpress.org (including from facebook.com)

=========
Who among the people who provide live support at
https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/
Would be the best person to help me select and implement the right plugins.

===========
Also,
1. If anyone would like I can post my compilation list of plugins.
2. If you are seeking similar help, let me know and I will let you know what I am able to find.