Best way to integrate different product sizes (S-XXL)

I am working on building a small t shirt shop, but I am wondering if there was a step I was missing where a person could choose different variations of a product within the same product? (If that makes sense). My site is dreamsuniversity.com so you can see the t shirt i set up on the home page. I just wanted the customer to easily choose a size from the beginning. Suggestions?

Also, I put in the paypal api password/signature/ etc but it seems to not be hooked up with PayPal yet. Suggestions?

Thanks, guys. :slight_smile:

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey JP. Hope you are well! :slight_smile:

I am working on building a small t shirt shop, but I am wondering if there was a step I was missing where a person could choose different variations of a product within the same product? (If that makes sense). My site is dreamsuniversity.com so you can see the t shirt i set up on the home page. I just wanted the customer to easily choose a size from the beginning. Suggestions?

Did you set those variations up whilst creating a product?

You can set the variation along with a different price if needed and stock where needed.

Also, I put in the paypal api password/signature/ etc but it seems to not be hooked up with PayPal yet. Suggestions?

Any errors?

Perhaps you have it in Sandbox mode with live Api details or in Live mode with sandbox details.

That can often cause minor confusion when swapping or testing. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hiya!

Multiple variations would currently need to be combined, like so for example:
    Small - White
    Medium - White
    Large - White
    Small - Black
    Medium - Black
    Large - Black

There have been a few requests regarding that, which you could add your vote to if you like:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/variation-sets

As for the PayPal setup, you'll just need to make sure it's setup with the proper PayPal info for the respective account type, either Live or Sandbox. Different credentials are needed for each.

If that doesn't sort it though, could I get you to create a new thread on it? It'll help to have things separated to focus on the specific issue.

Thanks,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.