Best way to offer domain mapping as a single service?

I need to offer my users the chance to purchase domain mapping as a one-off service, per site. I'm thinking Pro Sites is the obvious way to do this, but I don't want to offer it at signup, I want to offer it after they've created a free site. And, as I mentioned, I want to offer it as a one-off, and not necessarily part of a package (although I would like to also make it part of a Pro package eventually). Anyone have input on the best way to accomplish this? I'm new to Pro Sites so I may be missing something obvious here.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey William,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Pro Sites comes with Premium Plugins module that allows you to enable specific plugins to be available only on desired level.
    It doesn't have option to offer it as one-off purchase so you will need to have premium level created for it.

I'm not familiar with any plugins that would allow you to sell individual plugins.
    One workaround I see is to us eCommerce plugin like MarketPress and create a "fake" product that user needs to purchase and then you can allow them to use Domain Mapping plugin on their site with a plugin like this one:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/multisite-plugin-manager/

Best regards,
    Predrag

• William Kowalski

Hi @dubajicp1
    Thanks for your help so far.

With regard to setting up a fake product in MarketPress, this is a good idea, but for various reasons that I won't bore you with here it's not the right solution for me.

Is it possible for me to create multiple levels in Pro Sites? Like, a Pro level and an Elite level, for example? Could I create a "Domain Mapping" level and sell access to that?

Thanks for the tip on Multisite Plugin Manager. That's a good one to know about.

**Oops, never mind! I do see where I can add multiple levels. NO need to respond... I will get back to you if I have more questions. Thank you again.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.