Best way to register different types of buddypress users on different pages?

Is anyone aware of a plugin or way to register different types of buddypress user? For example, maybe a split register page with two forms and submit buttons, one on the left and the other on the right? Or better yet, a pre-register page that can prequalify and send them to the correct registration page? Not sure how the database would work on that? Any thoughts would be mucho appreciated. Thanks

• aecnu

Greetings Chuckedog,

Thank you for the idea but there is nothing I know of that is working in the manner you have described and indeed Not sure how the database would work on that?

Have you inquired about something like this on the Buddy Press forums?

Are there any members who may have some input here for Chuckedog?

In any event have a GREAT weekend and hopefully we will have member input and be sure to check those Buddy press forums as well which seems like a logical step.

Cheers, Joe

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.