Best Way To Use Events+ To Promote and Sell Seating for 5-Week Art Classes

I am creating a website for an art studio that provides on-site art classes. One class costs $175 and includes 4 to 5 sessions, (ex. one session is Wednesday from 1pm to 4pm and it takes 4 or 5 sessions to complete the class), with room for 12 seats. There are multiple classes going on each week, each with 4 to 5 sessions and 12 seats available. How do I create this in Events+ so that prospective students can see the list of classes offered and register/pay for the ones they want to take? Also, once the first start date of the class begins, there will be no more online registration available for that particular class. So if someone sees a color theory class they want to take and there's only one week left for that session, that person will not be able to select the class and register.

I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if you have further questions, and thanks in advance for your help.

• Jude

Howdy @bryan50

Hope you are keeping well !

I am creating a website for an art studio that provides on-site art classes. One class costs $175 and includes 4 to 5 sessions, (ex. one session is Wednesday from 1pm to 4pm and it takes 4 or 5 sessions to complete the class), with room for 12 seats.

This should be possible out of the Box with Events +. We have an add on that can limit capacity for events and also we have the ability to schedule recurring events. See screenshots. The only catch is you need to treat each class as a block and list the times / schedule for the sessions within the event description. Does that work ?

How do I create this in Events+ so that prospective students can see the list of classes offered and register/pay for the ones they want to take?

This is easily possible either using lists or our events calendar.

Hope that clarifies

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.