Beta Add On to M2, The Invitation Coupon.

Whoohoo! Hello WPMUDEV,

so i get that this is a beta version gadget, but - can you tell me why this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/path_name/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/addon/invitation/helper/class-ms-addon-invitation-helper-listtable.php on line 121

rocks up?

Would really like to go live by this weekend... and the free memberships on my site hinge on it being invitation only. :slight_smile:

• Sajid

Hi @Symi

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

The errors and warnings are for developers only and should not be enabled on production sites. As long as the core functionality is working you can hide warnings by adding below define in wp-config.php replacing define('WP_DEBUG', false);.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors',0);

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @Symi

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

That said, if the core functionality is working then you can hide those errors and warnings using the code given above post.

For the problem I can replicate that issue on my own test/sandbox site and getting same error. I have marked this as confirmed bug and notified plugin developer about this behaviour, they will soon fix this problem.

We do testing and QA on our end but as mentioned its beta version of this addon so there can be issues on some hosting or WordPress settings. Thanks for reporting this issue, our developers get notified and it will be fixed in future version of this plugin.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.