bg image + bp default links

Hi

I have 5 issues in network theme :

- the default bp links (again...) remains even if i changed the page name/slugs in the default menu (community)

- the bg image does NOT display in created pages, only default theme pages

- I deactivated some modules : groups and forum nor finally usable on multisite networks indeed. But the search bar on top still displays groups and forums

- the default community menu remains even in case of custom menu setup. How to supress it ?

- could i have some tip to create a page template WITH sidebar ?

test site : buddytest.org

thanks ! :slight_smile:

• Arun Basil Lal

Hello Aphrodite,

Let me try and help. I have attached a child theme with the fixes.

For

- the default bp links (again...) remains even if i changed the page name/slugs in the default menu (community)

and

- the default community menu remains even in case of custom menu setup. How to supress it ?

The child theme contains a header.php from which I have removed the component. Only the pages you set via Appearance > Menu will be displayed now.

- could i have some tip to create a page template WITH sidebar ?

I have created a full width page template in the child theme attached. Select Content / Sidebar as the template for a page and add your widgets to "Sidebar Blog" to get them on the pages.

I am not sure on the other questions, sorry. Please explain and I can try and help you out.

- the bg image does NOT display in created pages, only default theme pages

Where did you set the background image? Can you give me a link to a page with the background image and without it.

- I deactivated some modules : groups and forum nor finally usable on multisite networks indeed. But the search bar on top still displays groups and forums

You mean the admin bar? I disabled Groups and it went away fine, Can you give me a screenshot please?

Let me know!

• aecnu

Greetings Aphrodite,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.