big trouble with googlemaps

Hey,
II have some trouble with google mpas plugin.
When i use IE 8, my dashboard is so messy, I can't use the wysiwyg. Same thing happen with chrome, i can't load the tinymce.
In the two case, i can't write any post or page. Only the title is good.
But everything is ok With Firefox.
I can sent a snapshot but i don't know how did it here.

it's my 4e ticket and until to day i never real have a very good help from wpmudev... And I hope something change with this ticket.
Thx ...

• Kimberly

Hello there!

I am afraid I am missing your issue on what this ticket has to do with Google Maps specifically

I have tested using Google Maps in Chrome and IE and have no problems.

As you mentioned other issues, I believe that your issue isn't Google Maps in particular, but that trouble with Google Maps is a symptom of a bigger issue.

Can you create posts and pages with ALL plugins turned off?

Does this only happen with Google Maps Activated? Have you tried to activate the other plugins on your site one by one to see if they could be the culprit as well?

You can add a screenshot in your reply by clicking the Add Screenshot/File button below the Reply box.

I'll attach a picture of my results in Chrome, where you can see the Google Maps Meta Box and the TinyMCE in the background, working fine.

And I'll attach a picture of the location to add a screenshot.

I look forward to your answers and pics,

Best,

Kimberly

• Patrick

Hi @portaphp

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.