Bigger title labels, title changing colors and padding

As you can see on the video, paragraphs labels are bigger than they should and titles are changing colors when I resize the screen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EfIItKvXuo

As you can see at the print I am also having a padding problem:

What should I do about that? Thank you!!!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello diegpl,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

An Upfront editor includes a “Responsive mode” tool that was created to take care of this. You should be able to adjust the layout for different screen resolutions using that tool. To do this, please first open selected page in your browser and enable Upfront editor on it and then:

– click on “Responsive” button right above the “Save” in Upfront toolbox on the left

– select one of the responsive modes from the toolbar on top of the screen

– adjust settings of those elements

– optional (add custom CSS to element’s preset)

– save settings

Then switch to another responsive mode (from toolbar on top) and adjust layout again. This should help unless I didn’t quite follow you goal here.

Let me know please if that worked for you or correct me if I missed the point. I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Best regards,

Adam

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello diegpl ,

Hope you are well today and won’t mind me chiming in. :slight_smile:

It happens because of CSS tweaks you might have made. If not then is there any custom CSS snippet you’ve added for any other purpose which contains text tweak in it ?

You are right, text color should be consistent. I tested this on my sandbox site and I am not able to replicate this issue. So there could some CSS glitch on your site. ?

Best Regards,

Milan

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello diegpl ,

I don’t have staff access to your site. So would you please grant it to me ?

I am not sure if you’ve already granted or not, but its not visible here in our backend. So if you have already granted, please withdraw it and regrant. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Milan

• diegpl
    • Syntax Hero

Well, it does not because I have edited everything one by one on every responsive screen model. But it should not be like that. If I set up a color for the biggest screen, it was supposed to be the same for every single one, at least by hierarchical scheme. Just if I wanted a different color for the others screen sizes it was supposed to be changed. That looks like a bug to me. Feel free to create a new website there with Panino template and do the test. Thank you!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.