Billing > create new invoice doesnt work

just blank page.
Could you please take a look?
Support access granted, thanks
X.-

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Xelentia,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I believe you're referring to the "Membership 2 Pro" plugin instead of WP Smush Pro so I reassigned your post to a Membership 2 Pro. I hope you don't mind that :slight_smile:

I accessed your site and the "Create New Invoice" returns an "Error 500" (Internal Server Error) for me which is a "general error" that doesn't explain much, unfortunately. In case of WordPress it's usually caused by insufficient memory assigned to WordPress install but I can see that on your setup it is already 256M (WordPress is set to 1024M but PHP is limited to 256M so as a result WP will only use up to 256M) which should be enough for this to work.

This means however that the most likely reason for this is a theme and/or plugin conflict and a theme/plugin conflict test would be an essential step to perform. Please follow the steps described on a flowchart in this article (you may need to scroll the page down a bit):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

This should pinpoint the main culprit and give us a clue of what's causing that issue. I'd then conduct closer investigation on it.

Let me know please about test results.

Best regards,
    Adam