Billing > create new invoice doesnt work

just blank page.
Could you please take a look?
Support access granted, thanks
X.-

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Xelentia,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I believe you're referring to the "Membership 2 Pro" plugin instead of WP Smush Pro so I reassigned your post to a Membership 2 Pro. I hope you don't mind that :slight_smile:

I accessed your site and the "Create New Invoice" returns an "Error 500" (Internal Server Error) for me which is a "general error" that doesn't explain much, unfortunately. In case of WordPress it's usually caused by insufficient memory assigned to WordPress install but I can see that on your setup it is already 256M (WordPress is set to 1024M but PHP is limited to 256M so as a result WP will only use up to 256M) which should be enough for this to work.

This means however that the most likely reason for this is a theme and/or plugin conflict and a theme/plugin conflict test would be an essential step to perform. Please follow the steps described on a flowchart in this article (you may need to scroll the page down a bit):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

This should pinpoint the main culprit and give us a clue of what's causing that issue. I'd then conduct closer investigation on it.

Let me know please about test results.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.