billing for Appointments+ do i have to pay the monthly bill to use Appt+?

Hi, Ive just purchased Appointments+ and am not clear from the sales page if i have to pay $19 every month to use it or a once off $19 to download it and an optional $19 in the months following for access to support and other products?

thanks,
Amanda

• Tyler Postle

Hey Amanda,

First off, welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

once off $19 to download it and an optional $19 in the months following for access to support and other products?

The initial $19 gives you access then the following $19/mo gives you access to updates and support :slight_smile:

For access to other plugins you can upgrade to a full membership. If you want to just do the $19 and have support/updates for 1 month then you can cancel your subscription and still continue using the plugin.

I would recommend contacting our billing department in either case, that way you know for sure that what you are wanting done, will get done :slight_smile: you can reach them via our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

and select "I have a billing question" for your topic. They will be more than happy to help you with all account related questions.

Forums here are for all support related questions, so if you have any, just let us know!

Look forward to seeing you around the forums Amanda.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.