Billing with protected content

I'm still unable to see all of my users in the protected content manual billing screen. Only 20 users load and it won't allow me to search for others. Also, I always have the protected email username in my list and I have checked all of my users and no one has their display name set to email protected. Screenshot is attached with the name boxed. Thanks

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @tom

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Yes, I can confirm the issue in my test site as well. It happens when you manually want to add a billing. The username list shows only 20 usernames, and search works only for those 20. I am letting the developer know.

About the username, are you using Cloudflare email protection decoder? If yes, it decodes the email addresses. It only happens for protected content when someone uses his email address as username. Our plugin has nothing to do with it, the cloudflare changes the email address on the fly.

http://pingturtle.com/home/post/cloudflare-email-protection-decoder

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers

Ash

• Philipp Stracker
    • The Crimson Coder

Thanks for the feedback, Tom :slight_smile:

We are working on a new, very cool release of Protected Content that’s almost finished! Just today we finished the Membership List:

In future it will display all your WordPress Users and allow you to get a better overview more easily. We’re still testing the new release and finishing a few small bits, so I think we can publish it soon :slight_smile:

Philipp

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.