BitPay Payment Details Error on Saving

Setup and details never end. Going through again this evening store settings, I decided to sign up and take advantage of bitpay.

Saving my store settings I discovered a leading and trailing \ being added to the url and title in the message to the payee about being redirected to bitpay, not to worry, it is completely safe. At first I thought it was something 'code-like' that I knew nothing about. After the 3rd save I noticed an equal # of the \ had now appeared.

Delete all, Save again. One more \ added.

I think we got a bug here.

• Rahul Verma
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello @lee_down

I have tested this out in our development environment and confirm the issue and I am now going to discuss it with the lead developer - to get a fix sorted for us.

To sort it now, Please apply following snippet code in /wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/bitpay.php on line 390

Before :

<textarea rows="5" cols="50" name="mp[gateways][bitpay][redirectMessage]"><?php echo esc_textarea($redirectMessage); ?></textarea>

After :

<textarea rows="5" cols="50" name="mp[gateways][bitpay][redirectMessage]"><?php echo stripslashes(esc_textarea($redirectMessage)); ?></textarea>

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Best Regards
    Sandeep Kumar

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.