Black Page for Create New Theme

I try cloner to clone my main site from my sub-site and test upfront theme and builder but I ended up in a white black page with only as admin bar left visible.

site I use is http://mysicka.(the site I link this ticket)

• Rupok

Hi Juan,

I'm not sure if I got your query totally. Can you help me understand it properly? I can give you best suggestion if I'm 100% clear about your requirement.

I try cloner to clone my main site from my sub-site

Did you clone one of your subsites and set main site of your network as destination selecting "Replace existing Site" option? If I got this right, then can you please specify which subsite did you select to clone? I logged in with Support Access but it seems like you have quite a few subsites and I'm not sure which one to check.

Test upfront theme and builder but I ended up in a white black page with only as admin bar left visible

Did you test Upfront theme and builder on any of your subsite and tried to clone that site to main site? Did you get that white black page on that subsite while testing Upfront and Builder or did you get that white black page on main site after cloning? Again, which subsite should I check?

Can you please provide details for these questions? That will help us to understand the total scenario and in finding the reason behind the issue. As soon as we can find the reason, we can work for resolving this. So, please send us as much details as possible. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.