Black screen with WPMU DEV dashboard

When I activate the WPMU DEV dashboard plugin, the front end becomes all black, if I switch to the default WordPress theme it works fine, can you help me?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Simao Silva,

This would require further troubleshooting to see what's causing this, as we aren't able to replicate the same issue with Personal Trainer Pro theme, and the WPMU DEV Plugin activated in our site.

I'm afraid, the WP admin login URL in your website is not loading correctly. The login URL for your WordPress dashboard, which I try is:
    https://www.xvallxxxx.com/wp-admin

It gets redirected to a 404 page as shown in the screenshot:

Could I know what's the login URL for the WordPress dashboard? So that we could give a closer look at the dashboard side, and have a better idea what's causing the issue.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Simao Silva
    • New Recruit

Hi Nithin,

I performed some tests with other websites using the same Ngynx server and CloudFlare and guess what? The problem lies with your Images' CDN in Smush Pro.
    Initially, I thought it would be HummingBird giving me trouble, but no... I switched off the setting for Images' CDN (Smush Pro) and the black screen vanished completely. Everything is working fine now and this is a business website, so I will leave it like that...
    I suspect there is some incompatibility between your CDN and CloudFlare (another CDN).

Could you inform me of any updates on this matter? I would appreciate, please.

Simao Pedro Bras Silva

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Simao Silva

I had a talk with the developer and he wants to test something about this. But as this is a live site, would you please create a staging site identical to this site so that our developer can take a look?

Or if you want, he can check on live site too, so please let us know.

If you create a staging site, please send me login details.

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ashok" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.