Blaklist montioring can not be enabled

I’m trying to enable the blacklist monitoring on one of my sites, but I keep getting “something went wrong” error message.

• neal_umphred
    • The Incredible Code Injector

DIMITRIS

Thank you!

The gentleman that helped me yesterday was VERY good—and very patient. (And I’m getting o-l-d and remembering names 24 hours later ain’t as easy as it used to be.)

On each of my sites I have several blue-coded security issues that I have placed in the IGNORE box. Is there a rule-of-thumb for dealing with these? In the past, I have contacted WPMU Support via chat and went over them one by one and deleted them as instructed.

I don’t like them being there . . .

Best,

NEAL

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello neal_umphred

I trust you’re doing well!

I’ve visited your site and checked the Ignored security issues. There ate two erorr_logs files and one hosting_provider_filters.php file listed.

The eror.logs files if needed, you can safely ignore these. These are server files that record errors that happens on a server. Deleting these will do no harm to your site.

The hosting_provider_filters.php is placed in site’s folder by your hosting provider. It is not a malware and it is often installed by BlueHost as a security measure against DDOS attacks.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Nastia

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

That’s the same issue I’m afraid. Appreciate the feedback about plugin deletion and re-installation. I’ve already informed our developers about, we will keep you posted here as soon as we’ve got some valuable insights from them! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Dimitris

• neal_umphred

D

I went back to my site and pressed the TRY AGAIN button that comes with the pink warning and Blacklist Monitor activates and the field turns green and it reads, “Your domain is currently clean.”

So I assume it’s working but that either Defender Pro or my sites have a glitch of some sort.

N

• neal_umphred

D

Just so we are understood: when I have Blacklist Monitor activated, the field on the Defender dashboard is pale blue, there is a green circled check mark, and the message reads, “Your domain is currently clean.”

Now I cannot deactivate the Blacklist Monitor. It remains activated no matter how many time I click the button.

Hope this helps!

N

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.