Blank Category and Listing pages

I have installed WP Multistie

I have set debug to on.

I have installed the directory pulgin

I have created categories and have created listings

When I use the menu to go to the page that has the category listings, I see the categories… they are very ugly, perhaps downstream I can get some help on improving the look. That is not the problem.

Here is the website

http://66.147.244.127/~emergex5

Click on the menu Find a Dentist

http://66.147.244.127/~emergex5/business-directory-2/

Click on any category

When I click on any of the categories that have listings I get a blank screen.

This is the debug message

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_name in /home5/emergex5/public_html/wp-includes/template.php on line 244

Looking at the referenced file.. this is the code that is referenced. I have added (244) on line 244..

function get_page_template() {
$id = get_queried_object_id();
$template = get_page_template_slug();
$pagename = get_query_var('pagename');

if ( ! $pagename && $id ) {
// If a static page is set as the front page, $pagename will not be set. Retrieve it from the queried object
$post = get_queried_object();
(244) $pagename = $post->post_name;
}

How do I get my pages to show up?

I am using a yootheme template, btw, as I am moving from Joomla to WordPress, and wanted the look and fee to remain constant. the move is to support multisites.

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @4thstreetweb

Thanks for posting!

I've had a look and I see that you have already switched themes, clicking the category still shows the debug notice but the page is definitely not blank and I see listings so it looks as though you were spot on with your gut feeling!

Well done there.

If you have any more issues feel free to post and I'll see if I can help, but in the mean time I'll mark this as resolved.

Cheers,
    Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.