Blank page with '0' in top left corner when saving

Hi Mason, I'm getting intermittent blank screens when saving. There's a '0' in the top left corner and that's it. It's happening across my site since installing Infinite SEO and goes away when I uninstall it. Any ideas? Btw the content is saving, I have to hit F5 a few times to get the screen back.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi quantumtraveler,

Could you please clarify what page(s) you're trying to save there? Is it the settings page for Infinite SEO? If so, is it all the settings pages or just one in particular?

That said, could you check your error logs too? It's likely they say something regarding the issue.

Also, this may have to do with a plugin conflict or memory issue, both of which might be easily detected by deactivating other plugins and seeing if the issue persists.

Thanks,
    David

• quantumtraveler
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi David, as it turns out my whole site crashed. only showed '0' on top left. my host company restored a backup from a few days back so not too bad. Haven't reactivating SEO yet but all's running well for now. Thanks so much for your fast service as always! will let you know if I need further help. Cheers.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.