blank screen after publishing a post

At the moment when I publish a post.. the admin panel goes blank.
When I hit the browsers back button and go to the site.. the post is published.. But why is this blank page happening.
Anyone had a simular issue? And does somebody knows a sollution?

Thanks

• Stef1978
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hang on..
    It a massive file.. here are the latests..

[Tue Feb 2 19:01:48 2010] [error] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE domain = 'managementplatform.nl' AND path = '/'' at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM WHERE domain = 'managementplatform.nl' AND path = '/' made by require_once, require_once, require_once, require_once, require_once

[Tue Feb 2 19:45:48 2010] [error] [client 87.208.162.60] mod_security: Filtering against POST payload requested but payload is not available [hostname "managementplatform.nl"] [uri "/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php?action=updatethemes"]

[Tue Feb 2 19:45:03 2010] [error] [client 82.73.135.63] File does not exist: /home/stefnitert/domains/managementplatform.nl/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social/_inc/css/none

[Tue Feb 2 20:01:01 2010] [error] [client 87.208.162.60] mod_rewrite: maximum number of internal redirects reached. Assuming configuration error. Use 'RewriteOptions MaxRedirects' to increase the limit if neccessary.

I'm not sure what you mean with the http status header..

• Aaron
    • CTO

The sql error looks interesting. Whatever plugin is doing that is not putting the table name between FROM WHERE. Unfortuantly your log is not showing what script is calling that. Do any of the error times correspond with your blank screens?

Try deactivating plugins one by one for a fix.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.