Blank Screen only on SEO

So changing vps and re uploading the database and the plugins has caused a lot of issues.

first one.

infinite SEO causes a blank page on admin page.... funny enough sitemap etc all working fine (database)

I know I had to move some files around while installing it the first time, which I haven't done.... somaybe a conflict between the wizard and the normal set up?

• bonmaklad
    • The Crimson Coder

Mr Timothy,

your so smart.

[15-Jun-2012 03:40:34 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'shopezy_wordpress.wp_blogs' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM wp_blogs WHERE domain = '199.195.192.244' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), require('wp-includes/ms-settings.php'), get_blog_details

• bonmaklad
    • The Crimson Coder

[15-Jun-2012 03:02:17 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(/home/shopezy/public_html/wp-content/sunrise.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/shopezy/public_html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php on line 18
    [15-Jun-2012 03:02:17 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/shopezy/public_html/wp-content/sunrise.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/shopezy/public_html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php on line 18
    [15-Jun-2012 03:02:17 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'shopezy_wordpress.wp_sitemeta' doesn't exist for query SELECT meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key IN ('site_name', 'siteurl', 'active_sitewide_plugins', '_site_transient_timeout_theme_roots', '_site_transient_theme_roots', 'site_admins', 'can_compress_scripts', 'global_terms_enabled') AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), require('wp-includes/ms-settings.php'), wpmu_current_site, wp_load_core_site_options
    [15-Jun-2012 03:02:17 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'shopezy_wordpress.wp_blogs' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM wp_blogs WHERE domain = '199.195.192.244' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), require('wp-includes/ms-settings.php'), get_blog_details
    [15-Jun-2012 03:02:17 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shopezy/public_html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php:18) in /home/shopezy/public_html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php on line 91
    [15-Jun-2012 03:03:15 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'shopezy_wordpress.wp_sitemeta' doesn't exist for query SELECT meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key IN ('site_name', 'siteurl', 'active_sitewide_plugins', '_site_transient_timeout_theme_roots', '_site_transient_theme_roots', 'site_admins', 'can_compress_scripts', 'global_terms_enabled') AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), require('wp-includes/ms-settings.php'), wpmu_current_site, wp_load_core_site_options
    [15-Jun-2012 03:03:15 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'shopezy_wordpress.wp_blogs' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM wp_blogs WHERE domain = '199.195.192.244' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), require('wp-includes/ms-settings.php'), get_blog_details
    [15-Jun-2012 03:40:34 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'shopezy_wordpress.wp_sitemeta' doesn't exist for query SELECT meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key IN ('site_name', 'siteurl', 'active_sitewide_plugins', '_site_transient_timeout_theme_roots', '_site_transient_theme_roots', 'site_admins', 'can_compress_scripts', 'global_terms_enabled') AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), require('wp-includes/ms-settings.php'), wpmu_current_site, wp_load_core_site_options

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Wow.... Where to start eh? :slight_smile:

[15-Jun-2012 03:40:34 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'shopezy_wordpress.wp_blogs' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM wp_blogs WHERE domain = '199.195.192.244' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), require('wp-includes/ms-settings.php'), get_blog_details

This one is a missing table as you see, so you need to check the DB import worked correctly.

You might also want to change the IP as I suspect its changed?

[15-Jun-2012 03:02:17 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(/home/shopezy/public_html/wp-content/sunrise.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/shopezy/public_html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php on line 18

Thats saying the file sunrise.php is missing or it can't be opened. If its there then check permissions of the file.

If it was a permissions issue then it might be worth using SSH or FTP to recursively set the file and folder permissions on the new server.

Some of the others are table missing errors, so check them out as well. Also check your wp-config.php file to ensure thats all good there.

[15-Jun-2012 03:02:17 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shopezy/public_html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php:18) in /home/shopezy/public_html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php on line 91

That is a core file so it shouldn't happen here, could be the inclusion of another file somewhere. Testing plugins by renaming the plugin folder.

Did you do the transfer? Or the hosting provider?

If it were me I would first check all files and folder and their permissions.

If you still get php errors then try with a fresh set of files (retain the wp-config and uploaded files).

Check the wp-config.php file and then check all the tables are actually there.

Let me know how you get on.

• bonmaklad
    • The Crimson Coder

ummm I haven't exactly moved all the files.

I just been moving them as I need them as I think I had too much going on before hand.

yeah read that. I could have sworn I did something that it told me, multi site move a file or something to stop others looking at certain features.

maybe I am going barmy.

hmm maybe i'll delete this plugin for the time being. I don't think the customers need it anyway

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

I just been moving them as I need them as I think I had too much going on before hand.

I would have moved them all over and then deactivated what wasn't needed before removing them.

That way you have it working as before, before making any changes.

hmm maybe i'll delete this plugin for the time being. I don't think the customers need it anyway

If you any further help later then please let us know.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.