Blank Screens (smush) & Auto-Back Up Broke (snapshot) & SEO Stuck (Smartcrawl)

I'm having trouble with three plugins -- I activated Support Access so you can look at the site.

Smush Pro: I have a blank screen, when I try to do to the setting page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, but nothing is working. I can't find what plugin is creating the conflict.

Snapshot: The auto back up isn't working. I set up a folder in Dropbox, however, nothing is posted there. I've been trying to get it to back up, however, nothing has been posted since March 4th.

SmartCrawl: I have been trying to get a SEO report to run, but nothing seem to happen. When i try to run it again...it says it in in progress.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Stephanie,

Smush Pro: I have a blank screen, when I try to do to the setting page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, but nothing is working. I can't find what plugin is creating the conflict.

I can see the issue on your site. Have you run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart)? this might help us establish if that is another plugin causing this.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Snapshot: The auto back up isn't working. I set up a folder in Dropbox, however, nothing is posted there. I've been trying to get it to back up, however, nothing has been posted since March 4th.

Are you sure that you have enough space in Dropbox? Your backups are quite big, over 2.GB
    However I can see now in Snapshot that there is no errors for the Destination and there are backups from lat two days.

SmartCrawl: I have been trying to get a SEO report to run, but nothing seem to happen. When i try to run it again...it says it in in progress.

This is know issue and our developer fixed this in new version - so please update plugin as soon you will see there is new release. It will start working correctly then.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.