Blank settings page

I Installed the 1.0.3 version of WPMU DEV SEO and I just get a blank page in the Step 1,2,3,4 and 5.
The page only has a "Save settings" button (And it works! so I have a "Settings save message every time I click on).
I have WP3.1 and everything is updated to the last minute (I see the doubled name of the blog issue other member wrote before; maybe some debris froa All In One SEO pack)

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi Lexur!

At least the Save button is working though! :wink:

What other plugins do you have installed and activated? Chances are there is a conflict.

Try disabling all other plugins and see if you still get the blank page. If not, re-enable each plugin one at a time and check which one causes the settings page to go blank.

Phil

• lexur
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

It's a dedicated server I leased a few years ago. It works fine with some old programs but maybe I will need to change it for a newer one. So no, I can't update (I could lose some useful functions). There's nothing more I can do?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Have you not spoken with the people you lease from?

Depending on your current set-up you can actually run the two versions parallel to each other.

But I don't understand your logic in:

will need to change it for a newer one. So no, I can't update (I could lose some useful functions).

If you are changing it for a newer one then it will still be the same situation. Or maybe you mean you would get an additional one? Either way PHP 4 hasn't officially been supported for a fair while now GoPHP5 has been a campaign running years now, upgrading would gain new functionality and most importantly higher security. But you are right, some functions will have been depreciated and thus could cause issues for older scripts.

Is it your code or a third party?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.