Blank Unit Pages on CoursePress for Subsite users but not admins

Hi ,

We have a weird situation. We are getting the blank unit page issue when an enrolled student tries to access a course. However, if I enroll a super admin account, the course units displays without issue. I attached screenshots for reference. Is there something we are missing?

You can see this here :
http://bit.ly/2kRAYGm

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Kat , I hope you are doing well!

Thank you for granting access to your site. I tried to check the course settings but it looks like you are editing the course content.

If I take over you will be blocked from the course and the changes you made might be lost. Please let me know once you finish so I could check the course settings.

Also, please check the course Dates From CpursePress Pro > Courses > Edit course and make sure that the start date is current. These settings are located in Step 4's options.

In Step 6 -Enrollment & Course Cost, what are the Enrollment Restrictions you've selected?

Please advise,

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Kat,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

That appears to be an issue with paid course. The manually added users into a course does not get proper access to course.

Did you tried actually purchasing the course from front-end and still did not get access or you added the students manually from course students section ?

Please advice, so we can move forward.

Also, for testing purposes, I created a test course and a test user (test) on your website. You can remove those when your issue is resolved.

Take care and look forward towards your response Kat :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.