Block bookings in appointments+

I purchased appointments+ today and am looking to use it for renting out soccer fields to the public. Can i have block bookings (recurring appointments) in Appointments+ ? Most of my clients currently play at a set time each week.

• Patrick

Hi there @Alan

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

Currently, you can create recurring appointments by creating them in the service provider's Google calendar, then importing those events into the Appointments plugin. This could be the simplest way if you are not collecting payment on your site.

If you want your users to be able to select, and pay for, multiple appointments in the same transaction, you could use the built-in integration with our MarketPress plugin. However, users would need to select each date/time individually and add them to their shopping cart.

If you would like to try out the MarketPress integration, please contact our accounts team via email using our secure contact form here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Be sure to select "I have a billing question" from the options so your email gets to the right department. I'm sure we can get you fixed up for that. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.