Blocked payment processing on WooCommerce site

Hi there, my client is using your hosting, the domain is no++++s.com. They have woocommerce set up with authorize.net.
Most orders going through fails and gives an error 403: forbidden. I was wondering if there are security preferences set up that may be rejecting order requests.
I saw on a forum that there may be something called Mod_security blocking certain requests. Not sure if it’s that or something else.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Adam,

This issue is usually caused if the request is sent via HTTP instead of HTTPS and it could be related to the plugin used for authorize.net gateway, can you tell me which plugin are you using for this?
    Also, have you tried with any other gateway or with a different authorize.net gateway?

There shouldn’t be any issues on the server end as the PHP restrictions are applied to uploads folder only.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I’m using the SkyVerge Authorize.net plugin from the official Woocommerce Extension store. I’m in talks with them and they think it may be a plugin conflict with your Defender plugin – we’re currently testing this to see if that’s true or not. Any thoughts?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.