Blog Archives have taken over Directory and Classified pages.

Somehow the virtual pages of Listings and Classifieds are displaying "Blog Archives", a list of all articles, not the appropriate content.
SQL BU is not available, (don't ask :slight_frown:)
I uploaded a .json file BU of theme settings and still have an .xml file BU of the content on hand, but no change
bbPress was updated yesterday, and I did BU before the update, and all seemed well. Hours later this problem occurred, but only after another bu did I notice.
The theme author has not seen this before. Asks if I changed anything? Ha, ha!
I've Optimized the sql. Deactivated the plugins I was working on, but they all had worked previously.
I have other ideas...possibly create another Child Theme and re-upload my content, and theme settings there? What can or would you do?
Please have a look. I have authorized Support Access for anyone willing.
https://www.saturdaynitelive.com/listings/ ...../classifieds/ ...../forums/

• gord_parrott

I have tried twenty twelve and deactivating plugins. Deactivating Drectory and Classifieds both does the trick.
    Re-activate these and the problem returns. Still seeing Archive on these and Forum.
    They do not reactivate completely either. Missing the form that creates their pages.
    As for WP super cache. This is tricky to set up. and time consuming. But...Do I remove all reference to super cache in the .htaccess? Will it rebuild it?

• gord_parrott

Finally found the guilty plugin, Custom Press, and reset it. It comes with Directory. It has settings as to which pages to display which post types. After reset to default, the Post Archive disappeared from Forum, Listings and Classifieds pages.
    How then, do I set display Listings or Classifieds on the front page if not from here?
    And I might as well ask now, how do I create an Archive page?

• Patrick

Hi again @gord_parrott

Well silly me! I did not check settings in CustomPress as I assumed (oops) they would still be the default.

How then, do I set display Listings or Classifieds on the front page if not from here?

If you are using the standard blog page for your home page, check the post types you want to display at the "On "Blog / Home" page..." setting in CustomPress (1st screenshot).

If using a static page for your home page, use the "On "Front" page..." setting instead (2nd screenshot).

And I might as well ask now, how do I create an Archive page?

The main Listings & Classifieds pages are the archive pages for those post types. If you look at the source code in your browser's developer tools, you can see the archive body classes have been applied, indicating that the archive template from your theme has been used for those pages (3rd screenshot).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.