Blog Mu Single Site Theme Issues

I recently purchased a Jobs! Plugin (Wordpress Version) and installed Blogs MU (child and parent) (single site version). Unfortunately, I got the below error messages. What do I need to do to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------
Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/options-functions.php on line 1177

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 3738

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 3754

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 3771

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 3788

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 3805

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 3822

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 3838

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 3854

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 3870

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 3887

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/functions.php on line 1185

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/anjali/public_html/talentgalary.com/jobs/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/functions.php on line 1265

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ierecruit,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

It can be pretty challenging to support other peoples work, but we do our best here to help you with any WordPress issues at all, so let's see what we can do!

What I will do is ask the lead developer of Blogs MU if they can see any specific issues that could be causing this.

Of course this can take a bit longer than a regular support ticket - so if you could post any progress you have trying to debug the problem here too in the meantime that would really help.

Looking forward to sorting out your issue for you and thanks again for being a WPMU DEV member.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.