/blog on Upfront>Fixer the Post List Element is not showing on the site but is in the editor.

Hi,

Support access in wpmudev is enabled.

/blog on Upfront>Fixer the Post List Element is not showing on the site but is in the editor. Other new elements do not show on the front either. See attached.

Also, the About and Contact anchor links are not working and still have the ids associated with them on the homepage ( i.e. /#contact and /#about). You can find the links in the top menu. They use to work fine.

Just updated Upfront.

Please let me know.

• Jude

Hi there @Greg

Hope you're doing great !!

/blog on Upfront>Fixer the Post List Element is not showing on the site but is in the editor. Other new elements do not show on the front either. See attached.

This looks like some type of caching is interfering with the save process or the AJAX request was blocked / not sent out correctly. Can you turn OFF all types of caching and check if you're getting any errors on the console ?

Cheers
    Jude

• Greg

@Jude

I just turned off Wordfence Falcon Caching but I do not think that is the issue though.

I did finally get the post lists to show but I and to fiddle with the background color length and extend it down the page and delete, create, and move elements around many times and finally it began to show (before turning off Wordfence Falcon Cache by the way).

***The About and Contact menu links still do not work though either for whatever reason.

:slight_smile:

• Sajid

Hi @Greg! Hope you are doing good :slight_smile:

Do you want to use full links instead of skip navigation/anchors for about and contact page ? If yes then I changed the link of about page and its working fine to me. Here is what I did.

1. Went to upfront mode.
    2. Hover over the about menu.
    3. Then click on three dots.
    4. A new administration panel appeared.
    5. Clicked on link icon.
    6. Selected "Post or Page" from "Link to:"
    7. Searched about page and selected it by simply clicking on this menu.
    8. Clicked on ok
    9. Save changes and exit.

Please do the above to change contact page link and let me know if its still not working for you :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.