Blog post submission via iPad app returns errors from Ultimate Facebook

Hey folks,

I'm attempting to use my iPad for blogging and found a great app called Blogsy that lets me do a bunch of awesome things.

The only problem comes in the form of an error that I could just ignore, but I thought I'd pass along what the app developer said about it to help improve your plug-in:

Hello Rick Yeager,

Thank you for sending the error code.

The error code is saying that the plugin "wpmu-dev-facebook" sends invalid content into the XMLRPC response. So can you deactivate this plugin and test Blogsy again? Some plugins cause problems in the XMLRPC file. All apps and applications have to go through XMLRPC. This means the plugin developer needs to fix the plugin so it doesn't cause problems with the XMLRPC file.

So there you have it.
Cheers.

• RickMacMerc
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 2 for Wdfb_AdminPages::publish_post_on_facebook() in <b>/usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_pages.php</b> on line <b>554</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 3 for Wdfb_AdminPages::publish_post_on_facebook() in <b>/usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_pages.php</b> on line <b>554</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 2 for Wdfb_AdminPages::publish_post_on_facebook() in <b>/usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_pages.php</b> on line <b>554</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 3 for Wdfb_AdminPages::publish_post_on_facebook() in <b>/usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_pages.php</b> on line <b>554</b><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_pages.php:554) in <b>/usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-includes/class-IXR.php</b> on line <b>471</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_pages.php:554) in <b>/usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-includes/class-IXR.php</b> on line <b>472</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_pages.php:554) in <b>/usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-includes/class-IXR.php</b> on line <b>473</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_pages.php:554) in <b>/usr/www/users/macmerc/appman/wp-includes/class-IXR.php</b> on line <b>474</b><br />
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <methodResponse>
     <params>
       <param>
         <value>
         <string>238</string>
         </value>
       </param>
     </params>
    </methodResponse>

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.