Blog posts appearing under newly created Custom Post Type

(*This issue is only occurring in the wp-admin)
After creating a new custom post type, the blog posts (approx 220+) are all being displayed/listed in the admin under the new post type, along with my new post type.

mydomain/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=mycoolposttype

The displayed count is correct, however.
All (1) | Published (1)

When viewing blog posts in the admin, however, the newly created custom post type is not displayed.
mydomain/wp-admin/edit.php

The counts are correct as well.
All (223) | Published (209) | Draft (13) | Pitch (1)

How do I prevent the standard, pre-existing blog posts from being incorrectly displayed? I've reviewed my settings and can't seem to locate anything out of place, leading me to believe this is a bug.

• Kimberly

JSwafford,

Hey there again :slight_smile:

I have done some looking into the CustomPress settings and cannot find anything that I think will directly affect the display you are seeing.

Are the posts only being listed in the admin area? Are they displaying correctly in the front-end?

Perhaps a screenshot of your settings in Custompress? Also what theme are you using?

Let's see if this gives us any clues :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

• aecnu

Greetings JSwafford,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.