Blog showing Comments Off on my posting

Hi,
I am doing setup new for Blog . Please look here in posting # https://www.webhostingpeople.net/blog

You will find Comments Off . I checked all setting but I am unable to do this Comments On . Whenever all this same web site on my local host system is showing No Comments .

Please guide me How can we enable this ?

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi there, WebHostingPeople!

I see the issue! I looks like you've got a comment submission form on your posts, but no submit button or actual comments section.

I think there might be an issue with your theme? It looks like the comment form was coded incorrectly. Can you try switching to a default WordPress theme, like twentyfourteen or twentythirteen, and see if you can see the comment section then?

Thanks!

• WebHostingPeople
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

HI,
    Thanks for guide. As you attached screenshot , this comes without submit button if I UNCHECK the following option in Discussion :

Users must be registered and logged in to comment

if I CHECK the option in Discussion >> Users must be registered and logged in to comment , you will see like attached 2 screenshots before login and after after login via admin.

I want to anybody submit comments without login.

I did almost all setting but unable. Please guide me.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi there, WebHostingPeople!

Like I mentioned in my first comment, this seems like it's probably an error in your theme. Would you mind temporarily switching to a default, unmodified WordPress theme like twentyfourteen and see if you still see this issue?

Thanks so much, that will help us find a solution faster!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.