Blog Template Create Error

(New Blog Templates - With CREATE TABLE query for Additional Tables)

Insertion Error: Table 'ristio_wp.wpts_5_datalist' doesn't exist - The template was not applied. (New Blog Templates - With CREATE TABLE query for Additional Tables)

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Steven ,

Hope you're doing well today!

As I am not totally sure about what can be causing this issue, I flagged the SLS team (our code experts :slight_smile: ) to get their valuable feedback.

Since this team deals with more advanced threads it may take them longer to reply.

Cheers, Luís

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello Steven,

I hope you are doing great today. I noticed that it has been a long time since my colleague Ash requested some information from you. Were you able to send in that information, it seems there is no record of access credentials from you.

Do you still need help with this issue? if yes, can you please send in the details that Ash requested so we can have a closer look. You should send these details on our secure contact form, please provide the following details:

Subject: "Attn: Lindeni Mahlalela"
    - WordPress login details (login url, admin username, password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - phpMyAdmin login ( login url, username and password) - this is very important as the issue is database related. Or send Web Hosting Control Panel Login (login url, username and password), we will be able to find the database
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Once we have this information we will be able to do some tests and troubleshooting to find a solution for this issue.

Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.