Blog Template Plugin with Custom Post Types

I am using the New Blog Templates plugin on a WP-Multisite. It publishes posts perfectly to my subdomain sites. However I have created a custom post type with another plugin. This custom post type is called "Events". There is content contained within these events that is not being pushed out to the subdomain sites.

Any suggestions on how to get my "custom post type" info pushed out to my subdomains.

Thanks

• aecnu

Greetings CMG,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

I am using the New Blog Templates plugin on a WP-Multisite. It publishes posts perfectly to my subdomain sites. However I have created a custom post type with another plugin. This custom post type is called "Events". There is content contained within these events that is not being pushed out to the subdomain sites.

Any suggestions on how to get my "custom post type" info pushed out to my subdomains.

Unfortunately for your current sites you will need to manually put them out there.

Be sure to include them in your New Blog Templates right away so that all new sites will have them incorporated.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.