Blog Templates as a paid feature on Pro Sites

I am using the Blog Templates plugin and I would like to offer some blog templates only for Pro members. I know that one can lock certain Themes for non-pro members but is there a way to do this for templates as well?

• Luís

Hi Yasmin ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I am not sure if I understood well your question. The "Pro" level of Pro Sites is given to the site itself not to the user.

As an example, if you allow users to create multiple sites, the same user can have a "free" site and other with a "Pro" level.

As "Blog Templates" works in the "sign up" process, we don't have a way to know if the site have a "Pro" level or not, only after the payment.

Or you are mentioning other "Pro members" feature than Pro Sites?

Cheers, Luís

• Yasmin

Hi Luis,
    Thank you for your response. I was referring to Pro Sites. I was hoping that I would be able to present different templates options depending on the level of the site. Even if it were after signup that would be good enough. If I understand correctly then there is no way to make some templates only available for paid websites in the same way that some themes are only available to paid websites.
    Rgrds,
    Yasmin

• Luís

Hi Yasmin ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Right, the way both plugins are designed, this is not possible or will require a lot of custom code. The "Pro" level is added after the site creation (after user made the payment) and the blog templates is assigned before/in the creation of the site.

However, an option to allow users to choose a blog template after the site creation, I think would be a great feature, so, I've just moved this over to our Features and Feedback section, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.