Blog Templates - How Can I Change Already Existing Blog Settings?

How can I edit all the blogs that are already existing? I need to change the setting in contact form 7 for ALL my blogs. How can I do this? I've changed the blog template but it doesn't change existing blogs.

• PC

Hello there,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Unfortunately something like that is not possible using this plugin or any other to the best of my knowledge.

The blog template is only applied on new blog creation and It would cause untold errors and incompatibilities to try and apply changes after anything has been done on that new blog.

The only way to do it is deleting and recreating the new blog.

The basic logic behind this plugin is to provide a kickstart website template to your users who can choose from the available templates and get a ready made website and then they can make changes as they want.

Now, if you make any changes to the template blog, it would not make any changes to the blogs which are already created using the old template. The changes will apply only to the new blogs which are created after changes have been made to the template.

I hope that information helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions and I will be around.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.