Blog Templates Selector Is Not Selecting a Template

I am using the Blog Templates Plugin. I am letting users select a template. When I use the drop down select or the radial buttons everything works as expected. However when I use the As theme screenshot selection, As theme screenshot selection with titles and description or As a theme previewer options and create a website, blog templates does not select the blog template. A generic website is created. I have done a theme and plugin conflict test.

• Nithin

Hi Rob G,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I tested this in my system, and it's working fine in my system, so this seems to be a site specific issue. I tried to create a site in your system, and I can confirm the issue in your install.

I was able to notice reCaptcha JS error in the console, how are you trying to load re-captcha? Could you please temporarily disable that option, and see whether it works fine?

Is this a live site? If you still have issues, is it possible for us to test by deactivating certain/all plugins? And see how that goes.

Please do let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.