Blog title language Encoding

BATCH CREATE Blog title

Does not support Hebrew!

• dotan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

24 / 7 SUPPORT ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering that this issue is easy to solve I would expect for more faster response

Or at least more information on how long it will take to solve it

If you do not have the ability to fix this issue in a reasonable time I looking forward for refund.

I just do not understand how your support works

The aim of support is to get a support!

But as I see it, it seems your support is to more similar to bug reporting system.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @dotan

I hope you are doing good.

I have just checked our bug report system and the can see that the bug is already reported and sent to developer. Unfortunately, I can’t give you any ETA right now, also the developer is away during the weekend. We appreciate your patience on this.

Have an awesome day!

Cheers

Ash

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello dotan,

I removed the title of the site and added null

When I lose my data the model generates only a user without a website.

Can you share a sample file you are trying to process? Setting only site name to null (not site title) should only result in the user without site.

kind regards,

Kasia

• dotan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I give up

You should be ashamed of support you provide!

Given that you require a lot of money on license (per month)

If I will wait for your support “24/7” I will go bankrupt

This model does not support Hebrew, so I removed the title

And even now is not working, so I did all the work manually (150 sites) Thank you really.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi dotan

Hope you had a wonderful day.

We really apologize for the delay and so sorry to hear that you had to work manually. But I’m poking our developer regarding this so he comes up with a solution very soon and I hope, you won’t have to do the work manually.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. It usually takes a little while for them to provide a fix, because they have to finish pending tasks first, then newly assigned tasks.

I hope you understand. Is there anything else we can help you with? We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.